SBA loans from
start to finish.
SBA loans that promote your growth and provide working capital.
Local Decision Makers
Depending on your needs, you may find yourself considering a 504 or 7(a) SBA loan to help support your business. Let HomeTown Bank help you explore your SBA loan options, find your best fit, and then facilitate making those loans a reality. Our business banking loan officers have years of experience working with SBA financing and will guide you through the process from start to finish. The result? Whether you’re working to acquire new real estate, purchase equipment, or secure working capital, HomeTown Bank will partner with you to finance your growth.
504 SBA Loans
- For companies looking to acquire, improve owner-occupied real estate or purchase machinery and equipment
- Promotion of business growth or improvement/modernization of land and existing facilities
7(a) SBA Loans
- Borrow for business expansion, acquisition, purchase of fixed assets, and debt consolidation
- Long and short term working capital
- Purchase of equipment, machinery, furniture, fixtures, supplies, or materials
- Purchase of real estate
- Construction of a new building or renovation of a current building
- Establishing a new business