Whatever you’re saving and preparing for, we’ll help you get there.
Savings options to fit your personal needs.
as You Save
Internal Account Transfers
At HomeTown Bank, you can choose the Savings Account that is right for you.
- Minimum of $50 opening deposit
- Interest paid quarterly
- $3 fee if average daily balance is below $50 during the statement cycle
- Fee waived for minors
Performance Money Market Savings
- Minimum of $1,000 opening deposit
- Interest paid monthly
- Interest earned based on tiered rates
- $1 monthly fee if average daily balance is below $500
Do you have a high deductible health plan?
You may qualify for an HSA Account.
You are eligible if you are:
- Covered by an HSA-eligible health plan
- Not covered by other health insurance
- Not enrolled in Medicare
- Not claimed as a dependent on another’s tax return
What are the benefits of an HSA?
- Contributions are tax-deductible by the eligible individual
- Taxes are not paid on earnings on the account if eligible
- Money saved carries over from year to year
- Money can be used for your spouse and children’s expenses even if they are not covered under your health plan