HomeTown Bank (a 7-time Star Tribune Top Workplace) has immediate openings for a full-time Central Loan Processor.
The Central Processor plays a crucial role within our bank wide lending team. They provide support to enders by coordinating activity in support of credit approval process, compiling loan data, borrower and property information, as well as supporting bank customers by providing services in account management, operations, documentation, customer service and technical support.
- answering questions and solving problems involving all bank departments
- ensuring proper booking and maintenance of loans; producing loan estimates, closing disclosures and closing documents
- tracking and monitoring portfolio on an ongoing basis for compliance, position, documentation exceptions, accounting, maintenance of files and reports
- pricing and delinquencies
- preparing financial and profitability reports and loan reports
- producing and maintaining tickler reports and default reports
This position is fast-paced, detail intensive, and intellectually challenging.
At HomeTown Bank, our vision and purpose are to be the bank customers love and to inspire happiness through experience, talent, and community. If you like to have fun and are interested in joining our Shakopee HTB family, please reach out today!